Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hey There!


It's been a crazy busy month for me, but I finally found a few minutes to make a card for this week's sketch challenge over at My Favorite Things.  This is a birthday card for a friend whose birthday is today.  We were sorority sisters in college (Chi Omega).  The carnation is our flower and our colors are "cardinal" and "straw"...can't do red and yellow though, so this color palette was the next best thing!

The patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye's Indie Chic Ginger collection and the stamps are all My Favorite Things (More Essential Sentiments and Pure Innocence Carnation).  The border die is from Impression Obsession (Fence).

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That little girl is so cute! Nice card and I'll bet your friend loved it!