Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Belli Challenge #102 - Pumpkins and Sketch!




Welcome to a new Belli Challenge!  This week's challenge is to make a card with pumpkins.  We also have an optional sketch for you to use if you would like:

For my card, I chose this adorable pumpkin kitty from There She Goes' Cattitude set.  I love the expression on this kitty's face!  I paper pieced the pumpkin body and colored the rest with Copic markers.  I created the bow around her neck using black twine, popped her up on foam squares and adhered her to a panel that was stamped using one of the images from Gina K. Designs Lovely Labels 2 set.  The sentiment is from There She Goes' Hauntingly Delightful set.

The main background paper is from Cosmo Cricket's Matilda collection and the diagonal and horizontal strips are from Reminisce (Esmerelda Stripe, Midnight Stripe and Jack Stripe).  The sentiment panel is anchored with a glittery pumpkin brad from Making Memories and a button that I tied using a small piece of raffia.  I think that covers it!

Head on over to the Creative Belli blog to find out more about the challenge and to see the wonderful pumpkin creations the rest of the team has created!  Enjoy the rest of your week!

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

How sweet this little image is!! I love your wonderful dp. Fab job on the sketch too! Hugs, GF!

Chrissy D said...

Robin - this is DELIGHTFUL! I love that image and frame. Beautiful work!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling image- yep she does have a cute expression! I love Halloween cards- love the DSP you used! TFS

Thebug415 said...

LOVE IT! Love all the halloween papers too. Great job using the sketch too.

Lynette said...

Another fabulous card, Robin!! Love that kitty image and your awesome coloring. I love that Labels stamp, too.

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling Halloween kitty image, Robin...your coloring is beautiful and I love the fun papers and colors you used!!!

Maria Matter said...

Boo-u-tee-ful Robin!!
I love the sweet little image and your fabulous papers!

ya know, I think I'm convinced...I NEED some GKD label stamps!! Thanks Robin! :)

you ROCKed the sketch too!
hugs & blessings!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Oh my goodness!!! I've seen so many cute images on the hop! I love how you paper pieced the pumpkin and the little bow is so cute! Adorable card chick!

Robin Parker said...

Love the kitty in the pumpkin image. The design is perfect for the sketch. The black twine around the kitty adds just the right touch.

Darsie Bruno said...

this is just too too cute, Robin! I love your papers and the image is fabulous!!
Hugs, Robin

Ceal said...

oh super cute , love that dp

Silke Ledlow said...

More cutness....Robin!!! Another beautiful fall card!!! Hugs ~S~