Monday, September 19, 2011

RI SOTW - Swan


We have a new Stamp of the Week over at The House That Stamps Built!  This week's half-off special is on this pretty Swan (4319-H) image.  I decided to create a little pond for the swan, so I started out by stamping it on a piece of patterned paper from Webster's Pages WonderFall collection.  I masked the swan and added Calm Water (4522-G) and Grass (3413-C) and then I colored the scene using Copic markers.  For the sentiment, I used Find Beauty (8614-D) from Quartet Complements.

Make your way over to The House That Stamps Built to get the details for picking up this beautiful Swan for 50% off and to see the beautiful cards the rest of the team has made showcasing it.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful scene card!!! Great job. Love it. Miriam

Unknown said...

Wow!! This is so gorgeous Robin!! What a fabulous design! I feel like being in the secret garden!

joy said...

So very,very pretty! I love how you have framed the sentiment.

Harriet Skelly said...

Wow what a gorgeous scene you created here. That swan looks like it is right in there on the dp!!

Shirley said...

How lovely!