Sunday, October 16, 2011

MFTWSC41


I made this birthday card for a friend this week and based it on My Favorite Things' current sketch challenge (MFTWSC41).  I used stamps from the Pure Innocence Mud Buddies set and colored the image using Copic and Spica markers.  The trowel and pot in the image were replaced with metal charms and her outfit was paper pieced using papers from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Sunshine collection.  The other patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye Stella Rose Hattie collection and I added Swarovski crystals to the centers of the flowers for a little sparkle.

Hope you're having a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

It's a great birthday card for your friend. I always love these MFT designs and they are great for paper piecing.

Jenny Gropp said...

The little charms are too sweet! ;)