Monday, September 28, 2009

Thanks for your warm hospitality



Happy Monday! Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

This is a card I made for Scrap Chic Boutique using some new patterned papers I recently received. The piece with the cherries and the strip with the pies are from Webster's Pages' Sweet as Cherry Pie collection and the woodgrain background paper is called Woodland and it's from Basic Grey's new Eskimo Kisses collection.

The Pie in the Window stamp is from Lockhart Stamp Company and was colored with Copic markers. I added some Flower Soft (Sweet Pea and Spring) to the flowers in the window box. You can't tell from the photo, but there is also a piece of acetate behind the curtains to make it look more like a window. I thought this sentiment, from Papertrey Ink's Quilter's Sampler set was perfect with the pie in the window.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

7 comments:

shulsart said...

What a great collection of papers and stamps. Love the window box and your Flower soft. Great job, Robin.

Betty Wright said...

WOW!!! This is fantastic, Robin!!! Beautiful colors and I love the flower soft detailing!!!

Maria Matter said...

this is gorgeous Robin!!! I love all the elements you've added!!!!
great job!
blessings, Maria

Joan Ervin said...

Toooo cute, Robin!!!!! That cherry paper is sooo yummy and the little window with the cherry pie is FABULOUS!!!!! The flower soft looks AWESOME, too!!!!!

Holly said...

*thud* This is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the papers, the images, and especially your flower soft in the window box. What a gorgeous card!!!!!!!!

Jean Franks Beck said...

Love this, Robin!! So cool how you put the stamped image directly on that patterned paper, and love the flowersoft!

Jenny Gropp said...

Lottsa elements here! Well done -- now I wanna go ink up my pie in the window stamp. Why don't you make me a pie -- then I can send you a pie thank you card!!