Monday, January 4, 2010

Thanks so much!


Now that the holidays are over, 'tis the season for Thank You cards!

I made this one using the SK121909 sketch over at Paper Craft Planet. The patterned paper is from Scribble Scrabble's Lullaby of Birdland collection. I love the bright colors in it. The peacock stamp is from Alpha Stamps' Eastern Doodles and I thought it paired nicely with the paper.

The image was colored with Copic markers and the sentiment tag was cut out using a Spellbinder's Fancy Tags die, then sponged with Adirondack Salmon dye ink. The faux stitching was added using a Spica pen.

Please check back on Wednesday for another Belli Challenge! Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What fabulous dp! What a fabulous image!! This thank you card will be a hit I'm sure, and saved to boot!!! Great job, Robin!

shulsart said...

Robin, this is lovely. I really like the colors, perfect DP for this image. Great job!

Holly said...

So this is what you do when you're not emailing me! :-) What a great card! Love how it is NOT in Christmas colors, and that peacock matches so nicely with that paper.

The Rubber Maid said...

wow this is very perky to be sure. what a fun DP and the peacock fits in perfectly. I love bright and snazzy cards and this fits the bill. Pat

Anne Harada said...

Whoaaa!! I LOVE that image and the way you colored it! And the DP is fab!! I'm gonna have to skip over there and see about getting my own!! Love it!!

Jenny Gropp said...

This is WILD, that paper has a lot of depth! LOL! The peacock is fun -- kind of reminds me of an Outlines image.

Jean said...

I have spent waaaay too much time in Robin's Rubber Room but your cards are gorgeous - your work fabulous!