Monday, July 4, 2011

Birthday Flopsey


I made this birthday card for a friend who loves rabbits and thought I'd take the opportunity to play in a couple of challenges!  I used Flopsey's Flowers, which I stamped on kraft paper and colored using watercolor pencils.  The sentiment tag is from the Notched Tags set and the big daisy was made using the Rolled Daisy die and then mounted on a Leafy Flourish die cut.  The smaller flowers have Swarovski Crystals in the center and the large daisy has a glittered brad for its center.  All of the stamps and dies are from My Favorite Things and the patterned paper is from The Paper Studio.

I am entering this in July's Sketch for you to Try and My Favorite Things Guest Designer contest, which is to include Touches of Texture.  The rolled daisy, leafy flourish, glittered brad and Swarovski Crystals are the items I included for texture!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE!!! lOVE IT
LOVE IT
LOVE IT
qkk