Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lockhart Tulips Sympathy

Good morning! Today I have another sympathy card to share with you. I made this card using this week's sketch over at Card Positioning Systems (CPS254). 

The tulip image, which was colored using Copic markers, is from Lockhart Stamp Company and the patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye's Lost & Found Sunshine collection. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

The sentiment on the inside is from Stamp Camp (Many Tears).  Click on the photo to see it larger so you can read it - it's a wonderful sentiment!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

ednamburgess said...

Great card and love the verse inside. Edna

Lea L. said...

This is really pretty! I love the papers you used! Thanks for playing along with CPS sketch 254!!

Linda Beeson said...

This is so beautiful! I just love the colors you used for your card and image and what a neat use of that CPS sketch.