Monday, May 31, 2010

Stamp of the Week - Crowned Crane Deco


Good Monday morning!  Happy Memorial Day to those of you in the US!  It's time for another Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week!  This week's stamp, which is available for 50% off through June 6th, over on the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built, is the Crowned Crane Deco stamp.  Head over to the blog to see what the rest of the design team has created with this stamp!

I stamped the image using Spring Moss ink, cut it out and matted it with a Nestabilites Labels Ten mat layer.  all of the patterned papers are from BasicGrey's LilyKate collection.  I added some pale green pearls to the ends of the mat and then added a crocheted flower on top of the Spring Moss satin ribbon.   I figure this card will be good for a sympathy card, or birthday or thinking of you card, so I will wait to add a sentiment when the time comes to send it out.

Be sure to remember our fallen soldiers today - their sacrifices ensure our freedom, for which we are so very grateful.  Thanks for stopping by and Happy Memorial Day!

8 comments:

joy said...

Robin, love the softness you have created with your card. You chose fabulous colors!

Harriet Skelly said...

Robin this is so beautiful - LilyKate is one of my favorite BG paper collections! I love that crocheted flower too! Hope you are enjoying the long weekend!

Unknown said...

Robin, this is super pretty!! I love the soft look and the dp you used. Cute crocheted flower, too!

Lynette said...

So beautiful, Robin! I love the soft colors and the cool flower.

I was going to mention you should change your bio, but I see it's updated to 25 years now! :)

BusyBeeStampin said...

Robin, this card is so very pretty. You are right it could be used for so much. It's so delicate and soft, a feel good kind of card.
~Penny~

Kathy Jones said...

I've always loved this paper - so soft and pretty! Wonderful image too and love the pearl and flower detailing!

Ayana Posadas said...

Great job with that stamp!
Love the soft colors!

Holly said...

Beautiful layout and papers! I love that crocheted flower - did you make that yourself?