Monday, May 2, 2011

Outlines - Round the Corner!


This week's challenge for the Outlines' Design Team is Round the Corner - no sharp corners allowed!  I used several of the new Serendipity series stamps on my card - Wild Flowers (G-1155), Thumper (C-1175) and
Lilly and Layla (F-1181), although I only used one of the two butterflies in the image and I don't know whether it's Lilly or Layla....

The patterned papers are from SEI's Corinne collection and I colored my images to match using Copic markers.   For Thumper's tail, I used Liquid Applique and I colored her flower using Frosted Aqua and Ocean Soul Smooch, and then I put a dab of Turquoise Viva Decor Pearl Pen in the center of the flower and dropped a size 12 Aquamarine Swarovski crystal in the center.  I used a Light Blue Viva Decor Pearl Pen to make the dots around the Script Happy Birthday (C-1050).  All of the corners of the card are rounded, in keeping with the challenge and I cut the top edge of the green paper using a grass border punch so there would be no sharp corners on my layers.

Please be sure to stop by the rest of the Outlines' Design Team members' blogs to see the rounded corner cards they have created:

Bev Gerard - Savor the Journey 
Jeanne Streiff - Inky Paws
Jenny Gropp - One Krafty Kat
Lisa Silver - Silver Stamping
Vicki Garrett - Summerthyme Studio

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Karen W said...

This is adorable!!

Miriam said...

Love all the colors and images. This took some time!

Lisa Silver said...

Fabulous! I really love all the Spring colors! And the scene you were able to bring to life is perfect!!

Jenny Gropp said...

WOW. I have looked at that rainbow paper and had no clue how to use it!!! So much detail... keep seeing new little touches each time I look!