Wednesday, May 25, 2011

RI DCC Challenge - Stitching

Good morning! Today marks the start of a new Designer's Choice Challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This time the challenge is hosted by Michele Greenwood and the them is Stitching! I have used faux stitching around both stamped images, plus my patterned paper and ribbon have stitching!  The stamps I used are Playtime Cat (4207-H) and the sentiment is from Quartet Complements - Smile (8602-E).  The patterned papers are from Crate Paper's Neighborhood Collection 6x6 pad.

Please head over to The House That Stamps Built to check out the cards the rest of the design team has made using stitching and to get the rules for playing along with us!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

joy said...

Great coloring on this sweet kitty. I love how you have framed your image with the stitching -- goes perfect with your image.

Whimsey said...

Too cute; love the stitching! Great colors and paper too!

Lynette said...

Adorable, Robin. I love the way you colored the kitty. Pretty papers, too.

Harriet Skelly said...

Robin I love how you colored the kitty and the papers you picked are perfect for this challenge! Beautifully done!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Robin!! I love the stitches and the background DP...fantastic take on the challenge!

Dawn B. said...

Robin this is perfect for a stitching theme. I love to knit and crochet. This turned out great. Plus I like kitties..Super card.