Wednesday, May 11, 2011

RI DCC Challenge - Paper Piecing Challenge

We are starting another Designer's Choice Challenge today over at The House That Stamps Built. This week's challenge hostess is Harriet Skelly and her challenge is Paper Piecing - one of my favorite techniques!

For my card, I used Rocking Horse (117-I) and paper pieced the body and saddle using papers from DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Girl.  The sentiment is from Quartet Complements (8601-E).

Please be sure to make your way over to The House That Stamps Built for the challenge rules and to see the paper pieced cards the rest of the design team has made!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love your card, Robin! Harriet is a great with paper piecing. I'll be seeing her in about a month. :)

Lynette said...

Super adorable, Robin! I love the sweet colors and layout.

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
qkk

Harriet Skelly said...

Robin this is just adorable - I love the papers you used!

Jenny Gropp said...

Beautifully done!