Wednesday, December 7, 2011

RI DCC Challenge - Bookmark


We have a new Designer's Choice Challenge over at The House That Stamps Built this week and the challenge is to make a bookmark.  I have a lot of wine lover friends, so I decided to use Daily Red FLIP Set (7506-W) for my bookmark.  The images were colored using Copic markers and I sponged the edges using Distress Inks.

Please be sure to head over to The House That Stamps Built to get the rules for playing along in the challenge and to see the great bookmarks the rest of the team created!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Wine and a good book - nice combination, Robin!

Miriam said...

This is too cute!! What a great idea!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful sentiment for this book mark~

Jenny Gropp said...

cute!

joy said...

Robin! I LOVE THIS BOOKMARK! This is so cute! I'm looking those images and the sentiment up right now. I would love to make as stocking stuffers for my sisters! Thanks for a great idea and the inspiration!