Wednesday, December 21, 2011

RI DCC Challenge - Shaped Card


We have a new Designer's Choice Challenge starting today over at The House That Stamps Built and this time the challenge is to make a shaped card.  For my sample I used Candy Cane Penguin (8813-J), which I stamped using Versafine Onyx Black and then colored using Copic markers.  I added Viva Glass Effect Gel to the candy cane and Liquid Applique to the pompom on his hat.  The patterned papers are from Jillibean Soup's Christmas Eve Chowder collection and my card base was made using a Spellbinders' Grand Nestabilities Big Scalloped Oval die.

Please stop over at The House That Stamps Built to find out the rules for the playing along with us on this new challenge and to take a peek at the fun shaped cards the rest of the team has made!  This will probably be my last post before the holiday weekend, so Happy Holidays to you!



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

I just love this little guy! Fun shaped card~

Lynette said...

Adorable, Robin! Love your dp, as always, and your penguin is so cute.