Wednesday, December 14, 2011

RI Sketch Challenge - Ho! Ho! Ho!

There is a new sketch challenge starting today over at The House That Stamps Built.  For my sample card, I used Candy Cane Santa (303-I) and Ho! Ho! Ho! (2214-H).  I paired the images with Gingerbread Houses patterned paper from American Crafts.

My card fits this week's challenges at Crazy 4 Challenges (C4C117), which is to make a card with Santa on it and the Creative Belli Challenge (CBC132), which is to make a winter or Christmas card.

Please be sure to make your way over to The House That Stamps Built to find the rules for playing along in the sketch challenge and to see the other design team members' great cards!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Robin, I have some of that same paper and had found it a little difficult to come up with a card, but I sure like the way you did yours!!! Think I have an idea now for next year. :) Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

This is super cute!! I love the papers and your take on the sketch!

Mary Marsh said...

this is a super cute christmas card Robin-love this layout and the dp is so perfect-thanks for playing along with us at creative belli

Robin Parker said...

Great choice of dies, and the ribbon is fabulous. Thanks for sharing on the Belli Challenge.

Vicki Dutcher said...

You have the best paper~ so perfect with your images~

joy said...

Great card! You chose the BEST background paper to feature your wonderfully colored image.

Lynette said...

Love it all, Robin! Awesome bow and great paper!

Jenny Gropp said...

it all works so perfectly together!!! CUTE x 10!