Monday, November 3, 2008

Thank you


This card was made for last week's sketch challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. I made a series of cards using the Stampin' UP! linen background stamp and the Fresh Cuts stamp set, so you'll see a few cards with this color scheme and stamp set.

The card base is Papertrey Ink kraft, which was stamped with the linen background stamp in Adirondack Espresso ink. The rest of the card is Stampin' UP!'s Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip card stock.

I cut one inch square sections out of the collage background stamp from the Fresh Cuts set and matted them with the Chocolate Chip card stock. For the center of the three squares, I added a butterfly, also cut from the collage background stamp and added a few pearls to give it a little 'body'!

The largest panel is the collage stamp from the Fresh Cuts set, also matted on Chocolate Chip card stock. The sentiment was stamped with Adirondack Espresso ink and cut out with my Nestabilities and matted with the Chocolate Chip card stock as well. I wrapped some Baja Breeze grosgrain ribbon around the whole card front and that's it!

Hope your week is going well so far. I had a really busy day today, filled with meetings. I planned to get to bed early since I woke up at 4:30 this morning, but here I am up late again. Tomorrow will be a rough one...

Thanks for looking!

Card Details:
Paper: Papertrey Ink Kraft; Stampin' UP! Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Stampin'UP! Fresh Cuts, Linen background
Ink: Stampin' UP! Baja Breeze; Adirondack Espresso
Accessories: Baja Breeze ribbon; Kaiser pearls; nestabilities

2 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

This is really pretty! I have to use my kraft paper more. I really like the look of it with cards.

The Rubber Maid said...

Love your card and the paper color, also love the one below it. Hope all is good with you, we are having summer like weather here and I'm lovin it. Take care and don't work so hard. Pat