Friday, October 31, 2008

Let It Snow!

Just so there is no confusion - I am NOT wishing for the stuff! This is a very snowy little card I made for Repeat Impressions.

The background was made using the Random Snow stamp. The Snow Post image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and the scarf was colored with my Koh-I-Noor pencils. I matted it on a layer of green card stock, then a layer of red, which I trimmed with my postage stamp scissors, in keeping with the postage stamp theme. I added one more green layer to make it stand out from all the red of the background and ribbon. The little plastic snowflakes are from my stash, but I got them from Hobby Lobby, I think.

The sentiment and the main image are mounted with foam tape. Very simple!

Hope you've had a good week!

Happy Halloween!

Card Details:
Stamps: Repeat Impressions
Inks: Memento, Stampin' UP!
Ribbon: Stampin' UP!
Colored Pencils: Koh-I-Noor

2 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

I love the Riding Hood Red. The little random snowflakes - great stamp!

Janine said...

All of the snow that we got last week is finally gone... But your card is just the cutest!!