Thursday, January 15, 2009

More card folders!


Here are another couple of card folders I made as Christmas gifts. By the time I got to these two, I was running out of time, so these folders and the cards that went with them are more uniform than the other ones I've shown.

For these two, I used my JustRite Stampers round Monogram stamper with the Special Occasions font and border, and the Small Letters set. I used Stampin' Up! Bella Rose Designer Series Papers and Riding Hood Red ink. The folder and cards were made using Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette card stock.

I think they are pretty self-explanatory. This first photo shows the cover of the folder and the next photo shows the opened folder with the cards inside.

Next is the second folder cover. The nice thing about the JustRite stamper is all I had to do was change out the letters for the name and, voila, I was ready to go with another personalized stamp.

This one was made using So Saffron and Baja Breeze Patterns Designer Series Paper and Baja Breeze, More Mustard and Very Vanilla card stock.


Here is the open folder. The monogram circles were stamped with Baja Breeze and So Saffron inks. All matchy-matchy!

That's about it for these two. Hope you're having a good week - I'm glad it's almost over! Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Janine said...

Nicely done Robin... Hope all is well with you and that you have a great weekend planned.

Jenny Gropp said...

Really lovely!

The Rubber Maid said...

Love your card folders and I was beginning to wonder if you were out of town for work. Glad you're back for a bit. Pat

Linda Woods said...

All your cards are lovely! WOW! I am so impressed!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Totally adorable -- love these!!!