Sunday, December 27, 2009

All things grow with love


I made this card for the Mojo Monday 118 sketch challenge. The background paper is from October Afternoon's Report Card collection (Bus Route). The striped paper is its reverse side. The stamps are from Papertrey Ink's Everyday Button Bits set. The card stock is PTI's Spring Moss and the buttons and twine are also from PTI. My faux stitching was done using a Mint Copic Spica pen.

Hope you are enjoying the last of the holiday weekend - I'm not ready to go back to work tomorrow. We've got a pot of Jambalaya on the stove and will watch a movie after dinner for our last night before heading back to the grind! Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

The Rubber Maid said...

Hi Robin, I'm stopping by to wish you a Happy New Year. I hope your 2010 is filled with happiness and tons of water fun. Pat

Jaspere said...

The buttons and ribbon are such a nice touch to this lovely card.

Silke Ledlow said...

Robin - this is BEAUTIFUL!!! This PTI set is soooo cute and I've been putting it off to order it...but I think I'll added back to my wishlist :)!!!!

Happy working week and also a happy New Year!!! Can't wait to see you all again!!! Hugs ~S~

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful design, Robin....the colors and papers are just gorgeous!!! What a sweet image with all the buttons, too!!! I need to get out my set and play...thanks for the inspiration!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhhhh, LOVE that big pretty white bow! GORGEOUS!!

Chrissy D said...

FUN card - love the buttons and your bow!

Jenny Gropp said...

Oh this makes me ready for spring. Love the color and the yummmmmmmy BOW! I love this whole card and your inspiring me to pull out that nestie -- I have never used it.... head hung low.