Monday, December 21, 2009

Snowy Birthday Wishes


I made this card using Mercy's sketch from last week, and it also fits for this week's Our Creative Corner challenge, which is to use snow or snowflakes on your card. Um, I think I've got that covered - on the card AND the envelope!

The papers are from a Christmas paper stack and all the stamps are from Stampin' UP!. The gold snowflake is a clear Heidi Swapp snowflake that I colored with a gold paint pen. The blue one in the upper right corner was also clear and I colored it with a Copic marker. I added a couple of pale green Kaiser Pearls to the centers of the two larger snowflakes. That's about it.

Are you all ready for Christmas?? I'm STILL working on Christmas cards and have one more gift to wrap up and mail (obviously it's going to be late....). Enjoy your week and be sure to check back on Wednesday for another Belli Challenge!

4 comments:

shulsart said...

Wow, Robin. This is gorgeous. I love that paper and your snowflakes are beautiful. I may have to get those Stampin Up flakes, they are wonderful. Merry Christmas, my friend.

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful!!! Love all these snowflakes!!! The matching envelope is the BOMB :)!!!

Merry Christmas my sweet friend!!! Hugs ~S~

Unknown said...

robin...this is so pretty! great papers and all the snowflakes!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for last week...you did a wonderful job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Jenny Gropp said...

Robin, thanks for playing with the OCC challenge on our snowy theme! Your card is jam packed with snowflakes and I love the wintry greens!