Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Day!

Happy Monday! I created this card for the store this weekend using a little more of the paper I used for the last card I posted. I also played with one of my new Lockhart Company inchie stamps. They are fun to color and go fairly quickly due to their small size, so they are good for coloring practice! I colored a white flower border strip with some chalk inks to get it to match the paper better.

One of the other items I was asked to use on a card for the store was the pink Heidi Swapp Chandelier Crystal that is hanging from the flower border with the sentiment attached. The sentiment was cut out with my new Stampin'UP! word punch, as were the border pieces for it. I cut the largest border piece with the punch and then cut a little off the end of the sentiment and the middle border piece to have them graduated.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a happy day!

Card Details:
Patterned Paper – KI Memories Bloom Trellis
Solid Paper – Marco’s Paper – Stardreams Stationery
Stamps – Lockhart Stamp Company; Amuse Artstamps
Flower trim – Doodlebug Design paper frills
Inks – Memento Tuxedo Black; Colorbox Chalk inks – Amber Clay and Burnt Sienna
Markers – Copic Spica
Colored PencilsKoh-i-Noor

Other – Spellbinders Nestabilities – classic squares; Ranger - Yellow Stickles; word punch – Stampin’ UP!; Gamsol and paper stumps

No comments: