Sunday, August 24, 2008

Merci, Thanks and Thank YOU!

I have so much going on at the moment and I'm behind on everything.... The fun thing about being on a design team is that you get to work with a lot of great, new products. The down side to being on a design team is that you have to produce things with those products.... I'm behind on my assignments for both my design teams, so I ended up making a card this morning that includes several things I needed to use. It's a card I made for Scrap Chic Boutique, using two different Basic Grey papers and a stamp wheel - a three-fer! I decided that I would jump start my design by using Beate's sketch for this weekend. Plus I managed to use a few things from my stash that were collecting dust, so all-in-all it was a pretty successful endeavor!

Hope you have a great week. I'm going to be really busy with work through Wednesday, and then we are taking the rest of the week off to spend the holiday weekend with my mom, who will be having a birthday later this month. I'm looking forward to having a few days to relax, eat some good food (my mom is a GREAT cook) and spend time with family.

Hope you have a great week! Thank YOU for looking!

Card Details:
Patterned Paper - Basic Grey - Granola (Grain) and Ambrosia (Smoke)
Solid paper - Marco's Paper - Stardream Stationery
Stamp - Roller Doodles - Glitz Designs
Flowers - Heidi Swapp Ghost Flower; self-adhesive felt flower - Queen and Company
Paint - Making Memories - Cornflower and Steel
Ribbon - Making Memories
Ink - Versacolor Polar Blue
Dew Drops - The Robin's Nest

2 comments:

Loopster said...

Okay, I promise I'm not going to comment on everyone of your cards...but you're going to have to stop making them so fabulous, so I can resist the urge to tell you how incredible they are every time!!!! Next time, make an average one, okay??? lol

Tess said...

This is so pretty. I love the paper.