Thursday, July 3, 2008

And another....

Here's another card with the new Basic Grey Euphoria paper. I just received an order of scented embossing powders from Cornish Heritage Farms and was itching to try some of it, so I decided to make a baby card.

There's not much to this card - I stamped the baby feet image with Versamark and embossed it with the Baby Powder Pink powder, then dragged the edges of the paper through the Versamark ink and embossed that too. The scalloped squares were cut with my Nestabilities. The edges of the card were sponged with Ranger Adirondack Cranberry ink.

I stamped directly on the grosgrain ribbon with my Adirondack Cranberry ink and then tried to heat set it before it bled too much, but it bled a bit anyway.

Thanks for looking!

Card Details:
Pattern paper - Basic Grey Euphoria - Frenzy and Utopia
Stamps - Hero Arts - Baby Feet; Rubber Stampede - Sentiment
Ink - Ranger Adirondack Cranberry
Embossing Powder - Cornish Heritage Farms - Baby Powder Pink (scented)
Other - Ribbon, Spellbinders Nestabilities

No comments: