Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Have a Purrfectly Wonderful Day!

This is a card for my Scrap Chic design team duties. The item I was asked to use is the background paper, which reminded me of a tropical ocean. I had yet to use this cute little mercat stamp I picked up at the last Heirloom Pro stamp show here in Atlanta, so this seemed like a good time to put it to work.

There's nothing fancy about this card - I added a few fishies to the background paper to make it really look like water. The mercat image was colored with Copic markers and cut out using my Spellbinders Nestabilities. A few little Dew Drops were added to resemble bubbles.

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted - I've been out of town a bit lately for work. I've got several cards to post, so things will pick up this week! Hope you have a purrfectly wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!

Card Details:
Paper - Black Market Paper Society - Swingin in the Hammock; Marco's Paper - Stardreams Stationery
Stamps - Mercat - Stamps on Fire; Sentiment - Whipper Snapper Designs; Fish - Inkadinkado
Ribbon - SEI
Markers - Copic
Ink - Adirondack Pitch Black
Other - The Robin's Nest - Dew Drops

No comments: