Thursday, July 31, 2008

Butterfly Wishes

This card was made using the reverse side of the paper I used for the Mercat card from my last post. I find it interesting when the reverse sides are so different from one another. This one is also for Scrap Chic Boutique and incorporates several things I was given to to use - the brown flower, the big rhinetone brad and the pretty butterfly wings. The rest of the elements are just some things from my stash. It doesn't show up too well in the photo, but the ribbon has little white butterflies on it.

Initially I wasn't too crazy about this card, but I showed it to a friend the other day and she thought it was 'stunning', so it just goes to show - different strokes for different folks!
Thanks for looking!

Card Details:
Paper - Black Market Paper Society
Ribbon - SEI
Flowers - Kaisercraft (green paper flowers); Scrap Chic Boutique (brown flower)
Stamps - Savvy Stamps (sentiment); Lost Coast Designs (butterfly on inside of card)
Rhinestone brads - Stampin' UP! (small brad); Scrap Chic Boutique (large brad)
Butterfly wings - Tinkering Ink

No comments: