Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pretty in Pink

The assignment for this card was to use a printed transparency from Hambly Studios. I love transparencies and have a bunch, but I have to admit, they can be a bit tricky to find just the right way to use them. So, for this card I had the pink gridlines transparency and thought these stamped flowers looked good with it. I matted the stamped images on some Marco's Paper Stardreams Stationery and adhered the transparency on top with 4 little drops of Ranger's Glossy Accents, which I covered with my dew drops.

The butterflies on the bottom were colored with the same markers as the flowers and the Happy Birthday sentiment was inked with the same pink marker.

Thanks for looking!

Card Details:
Solid Paper
– Marco’s Paper – Stardreams Stationery
Transparency – Hambly Studios mini graph
Stamps –Hero Arts – butterflies; 7 Gypsies - sentiment
Markers – Inque Boutique Whispers

Other – Ranger Glossy Accents; The Robins Nest Dew Drops

No comments: