Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A little birdie...


I love this little stamp set from Repeat Impressions. It's from the series of swing card stamps that they make, but I didn't create a swing card with it, I just created a traditional card. The image is colored with Copic markers in an attempt to match the patterned paper from SEI.





The card looks innocent enough from the front, but the fun part is on the inside.....









I think that smug little cat is so perfect with the sentiment. But, as a bird lover, as well as a cat lover, I keep my cats indoors so they and the birds are safe!



Card Details:
Stamps: Repeat Impresseions
Patterned Paper: SEI
Ribbon: Leeza Gibbons Legacies (Xyron)
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Markers: Copic

2 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

I think I like yours better than mine--- that paper--- perfecto!

Allison Rankin said...

This is hilarious...I love that you decorated the inside of your card so wonderfully!