Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Best fishes!

I made this card last month for Ellen Hutson's Inchie Challenge, but just realized that I didn't post it here at the time. The theme was 'top coat', and my top coat was a layer of Glossy Accents over the goldfish bowl. The coloring was done with Copic markers and the inchie was edged with a silver leafing pen. The inchie was mounted on the card with foam tape to add a little dimension.

The embossed border around the inchie was made using two of my square Nestabilities - I love that look.

The watery-looking paper at the bottom of the card was made using a background stamp from Stamp Camp and my Ranger Big and Juicy Waterfall ink pad. I topped it off with a little ric rac to resemble waves.

These little inchies are a lot of fun to play with if you haven't tried it.

Hope you're having a good week!

Thanks for stopping by!

Card details:
Card stock: Papertrey Ink Kraft
Stamps: Lockhart Stamp Company, Inkadinkado, Stamp Camp
Ink: Memento Black, VersaMagic, Ranger Big & Juicy
Miscellaneous: Glossy Accents, Copic markers, ric rac, Nestabilities, Silver leafing pen

3 comments:

Nancy said...

This is so cute. I love those colors!

Julie Koerber said...

Darling card Robin! I haven't tried inchies yet - but you make them look so sweet and cute! What fun!

Janine said...

Such a cute card Robin!!! Inchies are sooooooo much fun to make!!!