Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Birthday wishes

OK, I'm running out of things to post....I'm trying to keep the holiday theme going, but I don't have any other holiday cards to share....until I post my Christmas card tomorrow. So here is a birthday card, with holiday colors, that I made earlier this month.

I made this card using the SC205 sketch from Splitcoast Stampers. The patterned paper is all from the BasicGrey Wassail 6x6 pad. The three packages image is from Lockhart Stamp Company - I thought it was a perfect image for the patterned paper with the packages. I colored it with Copic markers to match the paper. I used my colorless blender to make the dots in the background.

Another simple card, but I liked the color scheme and thought it was perfect for a December birthday. This could have just as easily been a Christmas card, if I'd used a different sentiment, of course.

Hope you're having a good week and that you are ready for the big guy in the red suit ;-) I still have a little gift wrapping to do, and one more gift to make and then I'm done and ready to enjoy the long weekend!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Card details:
Patterned paper: BasicGrey Wassail
Card stock: Papertrey Ink Kraft
Stamps: Lockhart Stamp Company Itty Bitty Three Packages; Papertrey Ink Butterfly Kisses (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Misc.: Copic Markers; brads; Nestabilities

No comments: