Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winter bird

As soon as I saw the Winter Birds set from Inkadinkado, I had to have it - I think these birds are gorgeous and just wish I had been able to do more with them this season.

This is a I card I made to take to my massage therapist a couple of weeks ago for her to sell at her spa . Except for the bird stamp, everything on the card is from Stampin' UP!. The card is pretty self explanatory and not complicated, but I like the color combination.

I'm making progress on all my Christmas preparations, but still have more to do than I'd like. Today I am planning to gift wrap and pack up all the boxes for mailing, then it's back to the Christmas cards....

Hope your week is going well!

Card details:
Patterned paper: Stampin' UP! Ski Slope
Card stock: Stampin' UP! Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red
Stamp: Inkadinkado
Ink: Stampin' UP! Baja Breeze
Ribbon: Stampin' UP! Riding Hood Red

1 comment:

Stef H said...

I love that bird. Every time I see it in my LSS, I pick it up, look at it, put it down, pick it up, hold it for a while, put it down. One of these days I'll just buy the darn thing!

This is beautiful.

Stef H