Tuesday, December 9, 2008

From the guy with the red suit

Here's another all-Stampin' UP! Christmas card that I made last week. The patterned paper is from the Ski Slope pack. I stamped the Santa image using Riding Hood Red ink and cut it and its mat with my Nestabilities.

I layered 3 Stampin' UP! felt snowflakes and put a silver snowflake brad through the center. For the blue snowflake, I added some new blue glitter I picked up a couple of weeks ago, when I took my husband with me to see Scrap Chic Boutique's new shop. While I was chatting with the owners, he was looking around and picked up this container of glitter and insisted on getting it for me. He always likes it when there is a bit of glitter on my cards, so he has been dubbed 'the glitter king'. Unfortunately, I think I got more of it on me and around my stamp room than I did on the snowflake!

This is obviously a pretty simple card, but it was nice to get a few done fairly quickly.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you're having a good week!

Card Details:
Patterned paper: Stampin' UP!
Stamps: Stampin' UP!
Ink: Stampin' UP! Riding Hood Red
Snowflakes: Stampin' UP!
Ribbon: Stampin' UP! Riding Hood Red

Misc.: Brad - JoAnn's; glitter - Powder Keg

1 comment:

The Rubber Maid said...

Hey Robin, that made up into a very cute card. Don't you love being able to grab those felt snowflakes and just sticking them on and you can be done. Everyone is into snowflakes this week. Hope your weekend is fun filled. Pat