Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Wishes

I'm a bit strapped for things to post at the moment since I've been working on Christmas gifts and Christmas cards exclusively for the last couple of weeks and can't post those just yet. I'll have a lot to share after Christmas! I'm happy to say that I am finished with all of it and now just have a few little things to wrap up and put under the tree.

This is a quick card I made a while ago, but never posted. There's not much to it - the Santa was punched from the same paper I used for this card. I cut the two mat layers using my Nestabilities. I tied the satin ribbon around the flourish patterned background paper and added a bow above the circles - it looks a bit like a Christmas ornament, I think.

Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great day!

Card details:
Patterned paper: Glitz Design - Kringle Santa and Kringle Flourish
Card stock: Stampin' UP!; Stardreams stationery
Stamp: Amuse Artstamps
Ink: Stampin' UP!

1 comment:

Stef H said...

I just love those quickies! This is fantastic!

Happy Holidays.

Stef H
SCS: Glitterbabe