Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Merry Christmas dear friend....again...

Here's a quick little Christmas card I made using some coordinating papers from Frances Meyer and the Merry Christmas dear friend stamp I used on a previous card. The ribbon is from Stampin' UP!.

I'm still way behind on all my Christmas preparations, so I'm taking some time off from work this week to get finished up in time to put everything in the mail. Hope you're in better shape for your Christmas preparations than I am!

Sorry, this is just a quick post to let you know I'm still alive! Thanks for looking and have a great week!

Card details:
Patterned papers: Frances Meyer
Cardstock: Stampin' UP!; Papertrey Ink Kraft
Ribbon: Stampin' UP!
Stamp: Stampin' UP!
Ink: Stampin' UP! Riding Hood Red

1 comment:

Janine said...

Hi Robin!! How are you? Hope you are well and enjoying this Christmas season...
Lovely card today!!
Hope you have a fabulous day!