Monday, July 19, 2010

Button Flower Thanks!


Hello!  Sorry I've been quiet lately!  I was out of town for work last week and have been busy with company since I returned.  I'm glad to be back at work so I can get some rest!

This is a thank you card I made recently using an image from Papertrey Ink's Blooming Button Bits set.  I stamped the leaves twice to add a little depth to them and used Berry Sorbet ink for the pot and sentiment.  The buttons are PTI's Berry Sorbet, too.  I cut a butterfly out of the background paper and adhered it with a couple of pearls for its body.  The tag is a Martha Stewart punch, which I added to one of the buttons with a little silk ribbon.  Simple, but pretty, I think.  Hope you like it!

I'll be back Wednesday with another Belli Challenge card!  Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Karen W said...

This is beautiful, those buttons are just perfect on this.

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply gorgeous Robin!!! The bow is adding a touch of drama.....
I love it!!! Hugs ~S~

Anonymous said...

I just love the color of that gorgeous ribbon!
qkk

Lynette said...

So soft and beautiful, Robin!

Harriet Skelly said...

THis is beautiful Robin - I love these colors!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

How lovely, Robin! The buttons are wonderful and so is that big floppy bow! WOW!

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh this took my breath away! It's gorgeous, Robin.

Isn't it funny how getting back into our normal routine ends up being restful! Hope you had a fun time with your company though.

Melisa Waldorf said...

OH WOW!! I love that crinkle ribbon! So pretty!