Monday, November 14, 2011

Outlines - Thanksgiving/Autumn


We have a new challenge over at Outlines and this week's challenge is to make a Thanksgiving or Autumn-themed card.  For my sample card, I used Split Layering Collage - Autumn (I-793), which I cut up so I could use these three images, and colored using Copic markers.  My sentiment is Tiny Thanks so Much (AA-857), which was heat embossed.  The patterned papers are from BoBunny's Forever Fall collection.
Please be sure to look up the details for playing along with this week's challenge over at the Outlines blog and also check out the great cards the rest of the team has made:

Jeanne Streiff - Inky Paws
Jenny Gropp - One Krafty Kat
Kecia Waters - Stamping Deets
Lisa Silver - Silver Stamping
Sue Kment - Sue's Stamping Stuff

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lisa Silver said...

Beautiful trio!!! That patterned paper is just perfect too!

Kecia said...

What a gorgeous card! That patterned paper is spectacular, and the images you chose just scream Thanksgiving and fall.

Nicely done!