Wednesday, November 23, 2011

RI DCC Challenge - Snowflakes




We are starting a new Designer's Choice Challenge over at The House That Stamps Built today and this time the challenge is to use snowflakes in your creation.  I have snowflakes on my patterned papers, there is a snowflake in my sentiment and my image is a snowman, so I think I have it covered! 

I have used 3813-M, Snowcat and Friends for my main image.  I used Copic markers to color the birds, birdhouse and cap and filled the snowman in using Viva Holo Iridescent Glitter liner.  The snow on the ground is Polar White Flower Soft.  The sentiment is 2006-H, Let It Snow and the patterned papers are from Memory Box's Yuletide collection and LilyBee Designs' Jingle collection.


I based my layout on this week's Sweet Sunday sketch (#144) and it also fits this week's Technique Lover's Challenge (TLC352) over at Splitcoast Stampers, which is 'Let's make it snow'!
Please be sure to head over to The House That Stamps Built to check out the rules for playing along and to see the great Snowflake cards the rest of the team has made!

Thanks for stopping by and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a cute Kitty snowanimal~ :)

Jenny Gropp said...

Kitty is cute. Would you like a little kitty for Christmas.... a little black one???? Who is BAD but very entertaining. He is ripping at my light tent as I type.....

Unknown said...

This is fantastic!! Love the snow on the ground!