Monday, October 27, 2008

Joy

This card was made using Taylor's Cupcake Challenge sketch from last Friday.

The card base is kraft card stock from Papertrey Ink and the three paper strips are the same paper I used in the last card - Glitz Design Kringle Flourish.

The wreaths are the center of an Outlines stamp and were colored in with my Copic markers. They are mounted using foam tape on 1 inch circles of Core'dinations Black Magic, which I lightly sanded to make the red show through the black.

The joy sticker is from Me and My Big Ideas. Three little bows were added on the left side to finish it off. A very simple little card.

Hope you have a good Monday! Thanks for looking!

Card Details:
Patterned paper: Glitz Design - Kringle Flourish
Card stock: Papertrey Ink's Kraft card stock; Core'dinations Black Magic
Stamp: Outlines
Sticker: Me and My Big Ideas
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Markers: Copic
Ribbons: Making Memories; JoAnn

3 comments:

Catherine said...

adorable, love your little wreaths :)

Taylor said...

So cute! I love the rhinestones that spell Joy! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Jenny Gropp said...

perfect little bows
=)