Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Belli Challenge #111 - Felt or Fabric and RI CASE Challenge - Ayana

Happy Wednesday! Today I have another combined Belli Challenge and Repeat Impressions CASE challenge to show you. For the Felt/Fabric challenge, I used this beautiful Maya Road suede flower.   The layout comes from the card my fellow Repeat Impressions design team member Ayana Posadas created.  I used the Flowering Vine (4314-K) image to create a border strip and colored it using Copic markers.  I added blue rhinestones to the center of each flower.  The Deepest Sympathy sentiment (8612) is from the Quartet Complements series, which is a versatile set of sentiments.

Please be sure to make your way over to the Belli Challenge blog to get the rules for playing along with our felt/fabric challenge, and while you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful cards from the rest of the Belli Challenge team!

You should also head over to The House That Stamps Built to find out about playing along with our CASE challenge and to see the great cards the rest of the team made using Ayana's great card for inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of the week!

18 comments:

Karen W said...

Very soft and pretty Robin, I love the colors!

Joan V said...

Robin, what a pretty card. I love the soft colors for this sympathy card. Thank you for the inspiration.

Ayana Posadas said...

Yay! I love your take on my card, Robin. :) That felt flower is so pretty and I love the soft color scheme that you used. Very fun!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a lovely felt flower, Robin! How beautifully it matches the colors on this wondeful card!!

Whimsey said...

Great card challenge combo - love felt flower. Love the color combo you've used also!

Karen Hasheck said...

What a beautiful sympathy card! I love the flower- great job!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful- I wish our blogs had a favorites button...cause I want to CASE this....hopefully I will remember where I saw it! LOL What a perfect color match for the color of the flower!

Maria Matter said...

simply beautiful!!! love the clean design and soft color! well done Robin!
hugs & blessings!

joy said...

This is one of my favorite images and you have done a beautiful job of coloring -- and I adore your felt flower!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow!!I love the soft colors and that flowers is so pretty!
Hugs,
Chris

Lynette said...

What a beautiful card, Robin! I love the blues, and that is such a pretty stamp. Awesome coloring, too.

Joan Ervin said...

What soft, pretty colors, Robin....I love the string of beautiful blue flowers and the felt flower is fantastic!!!!

Bev Gerard said...

I need to learn your artful approach to "sympathy", Robin. The felt ... the blue ... it's all just wonderful!

~Bev

Tamara Morton said...

This is a very beautiful and elegant card. Its just perfect..
Hugs
Tamara

Beth Norman said...

This is adorable. I like how you used the felt. Beautiful light blue.

Miriam said...

Great soft colors and I love the blue. Beautful fuzzy flower!! Love that blue.

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! I love how you took Ayana's card for your inspiration! The felt flower is such a nice touch too!

Mary Marsh said...

this is a beautiful card for the felt/fabric challenge robin-love the beautiful sued flower and the soft colors-perfect for a sympathy card