Monday, February 21, 2011

Outlines - Stripes

Happy Monday! It's time for another Outlines design team challenge! This week our challenge is stripes - incorporate stripes on your card design with stamps, paper or embellishments. I have stripes in my background paper as well as my background stamp image, which is Swatch 2 (I-671), and my yellow ribbon. 

My focal image is Square Flower Lg. (E-522), which I stamped three times and trimmed into three separate layers, each popped up with foam tape.  I colored it and my background image using Copic markers.  I added Gold Pearl Pen to the open circles in the Square Flower image and Lt. Colorado Topaz Swarovski crystals to the flower centers.

Please be sure to check out the rest of the design team's striped creations:

Bev Gerard - Savor the Journey
Jeanne Streiff - Inky Paws
Jenny Gropp - One Krafty Kat
Lisa Silver - Silver Stamping
Vicki Garrett - Summerthyme Studio


Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Karen W said...

Beautiful card and those stripes are so fantastic!

shulsart said...

What a wonderful Spring card, Robin. I love all the yellow, and you have colored the images so perfectly to match. Great idea to use the Swatch stamp behind a square block, will have to try that with some of mine. Thanks for the inspiration.

Karen Hasheck said...

Great card inside and out. Love the colors you chose for Anne and Andy.

Anonymous said...

YUMMY!
Great colors.
qkk

Lisa Silver said...

I love the soft, Spring colors! It's so lovely!

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Beautiful card and colors!

Vicki G said...

So PRetty! Love the Bows and Buttons and the main image is so sweet

Hugs

Vicki

Bev Gerard said...

Oh my gosh! There are so many cool things here! Love your variety of stripes, Robin ... and the colors are wonderful too!

~Bev

Jenny Gropp said...

Love it all!!! Especially the springy colors!!! Fantastic job on this challenge.... hmmmmm a prize......