Wednesday, February 9, 2011

RI Sketch Challenge - Spring Blossoms


We have a new Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge for you this week.  For my card, I used 1320-M Spring Blossoms for my focal image and the sentiment is from the Quartet Complements series.  The flowers were colored using Copic markers and the backgrounds of both images were airbrushed.  I added some Spica marker over the flower centers and the sentiment for a little sparkle. 

Please be sure to go to The House That Stamps Built to find the details for entering the sketch challenge and to see the wonderful cards the rest of the team has made using the sketch!

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

pasjemari said...

Beautiful card!!

Pozdrowienia Maria

Lynette said...

Beautiful flowers, Robin, and I love the bow around them! Pretty papers, too!

Whimsey said...

Oh those flowers are soooo pretty; love the paper you've used!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous coloring Robin!! Love the little string bow you added... a nice touch!

Susan (rainy) said...

This is lovely, Robin. Your coloring is beautifully done!

joy said...

Beautiful coloring! I love your combination of papers!

Harriet Skelly said...

Beautiful card Robin - I think I need that image now!!

Jenny Gropp said...

Great coloring. Is that embroidery floss???

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful. Your colouring is awesome.